Please read and agree to the following rules before choosing your reservation time.
Reservations can be made up to the day before your requested appointment time.
For same-day service, please check the list of today's available walk-ins below.
If you book online session, please go to the AMC Zoom meeting booth and if you book on campus session, please go to the AMC booth in the library.
*AMC Japanese Booth Zoom Meeting ID: 998 7915 2722
*AMC English Booth Zoom Meeting ID: 991 5268 5197
1. The AMC English booth accepts requests for tutoring and homework help for the following classes: Fundamental Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, and Statistics.
Use of the AMC English booth is limited to questions about math classes held in English ONLY. Please think of your questions before hand, prepare your textbook, notes, calculator, and other supplies before starting your session. Tutors will not do a student’s homework with them at the booth, or help with every question.
2. Only one session reservation per student per day.
However, additional walk-in sessions are possible.
3. When students make reservations and fail to show up they prevent other students from signing up and thus using the service.
If you have 2 no-shows you will not be allowed to sign up for any more sessions at the AMC this semester.
4. Don’t be late for your reservations. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your reservation it will be marked as a no-show.
5. Don’t use your cell phone or smartphone while at the AMC.
6. We will not be held accountable for your grades.
7. The AMC may record sessions with visitors and make copies of documents in order to improve the quality of our sessions.
We will not share any of your personal information. If you do not agree to this, please let the tutor know before your session begins.